Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Alright so I accomplished the bare minimums this week but it was rewarding. I only got to the piano four times and two of those times all sorts of projectiles were assailing me. Once, as I said, my four year old son was using a nerf ball. The second time, my eight year old daughter and four year old son were attacking each other with some small objects but hiding on either side of me for cover. I just had to laugh again thinking that I was going to have to confess to you all how my life really is:). But I stuck it through and really enjoyed playing the piano. I forgot how peaceful it is to play the piano, not only for me but it brings a quiet peace to my home (even in the midst of flying objects and laughter.)

How are your goals going?
Christy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about deleting the last one. I forgot to spell check.

    Fabulous! I have to say that after the first 3 days of last week I had enough. It is so exahusting to keep up on all of this!! So this week I gave myself a 'beginners break' I am shooting for every other day. So at least 3 to 4 days this week we will have perfect Sensory Days for Ethan. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i made it to praying on my knees again, which is the key to true humility. i dont know why i didnt think of it, as my knees have been giving me grief so i stopped kneeling on the floor and just lean on the bed. so, i put a pillow on the floor to do it right. DUH! i have been having my morning prayers during breakfast with my blessing on the food lately. i still forget to do it first thing by my bed in the am. but at least that is better than not doing it at all. blessings on the food are not remembered as often as needed as well. i live by myself and so it is hard to remember. i pray all the time during the day in the car to myself, to help keep me in the state of mind i need to be since those in front of me shouldnt have drivers licenses(or so i tell myself) :>)

    ReplyDelete