Saturday, August 15, 2009

I guess I have been working on what my last post talked about so much that I don't have a lot new to add. It seems that for the last 5 or 6 years I have been focusing on attaining a goal the Lord set out for me to wake up at 4:30 a.m. so that I could write and paint in the peaceful early hours of the morning. I have tried and failed so many times in the last few years that I have been very discouraged at times. But...I have grown. I am in much better shape now than ever and though I am still far away from my goal, I can see the progress. Someday I'll be perfect at it, until then, I am going to keep learning from the Lord what I need to do to succeed. I appreciated Pam's comment on this about faith and fear not being able to cooexist. I think that is the main problem I have had. I fear too much. I am praying for faith though and trying harder to rely on the Lord so that he can help me enstead of trying to do it all myself.

What kind of challenges have you overcome by Trusting in the Lord? Did you do it well? Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment